Thursday, February 25, 2010

Headband/scarf thing...

Every now and then I take time out to make things for my family. My friend Andrea pointed this pattern out to me on Ravelry a while ago, and I spent months (literally) looking for the right yarn to make it. Jenna doesn't like anything itchy, so the yarn had to be super soft, but I wanted bright, fun, girly colors as well. I finally found Yarn Bee Snowflake Wool Blend yarn at Hobby Lobby and got started on this a couple of weeks ago. The pattern was quite easy and it worked up beautifully, and the yarn is crazy soft. I had Jenna model for me today so that I could get some good pictures. Between the soft yarn and her soft hair, it took a couple of clips to keep it on, but I really don't have a problem with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment